|Council renewals (for those first accredited in 2010-2013)||
Or pay just $200 by lodging your renewal four months before expiry
|A1, A2, A3, A4 and B1 (new applications, renewals and mutual recognition)||$1,500 (maximum payable for any combination of these categories)|
|C1-C16 and D1 (new applications, renewals and mutual recognition)||$750 (maximum payable for any combination of these categories)|
|E1 applications and renewals||
No fee if you currently hold A4 unconditional accreditation
|E1 mutual recognition applications||$750|
|Corporate accreditation/ renewal||$1,500|
|Accreditation exam fees||$300|
|Request for copy of certificate||$35|
|Application for a conflict of interest exemption (section 71, Building Professionals Act 2005)||$100|
|Application to the Board to replace a principal certifying authority||$40|
|Certificate of evidence (section 91, Building Professionals Act 2005)||$20|
Fees can be paid by:
- Visa or MasterCard by telephoning the Building Professionals Board on (02) 8522 7800
- electronic funds transfer (EFT) to the Building Professionals Board, BSB 032-001, account number 115578, referencing your surname and accreditation number (if known) or relevant keywords.
We no longer accept payment by cheque.
- If your application is refused, the fee will not be refunded.
- If you withdraw your application before it is determined, part of the fee may be refunded.
- The Building Professionals Board ABN is 57 391 058 258.
Pro-forma tax invoices are available on request via email: